Summer Living Room Decor

Now that you've seen what our  Summer Outdoor Space looks like. Let me share some changes I made on the inside...

Summer Yellows are back
I rearranged the chairs and also moved the console from the middle window to the first one.
I plan to put a day bed on where the lonesome arm chair is at now.



I love to layer mirrors!




I added this new pillow from our recent Disney trip. Guess from what movie this line is from?



Yup, From "MARY POPPINS"!




And changed the piano decor...



I added and moved around my art...










And re-arranged our entertainment center decor!





Instead of going 'coastal', which is what I did last summer, I decided to use all my brass & gold accessories. I think they go well with all the yellows in the room don't you think?

Here's what it looks like at night...







How about you, have you been 'summer-ing' up your home?

Have a wonderful week!

Would love to hear your thoughts! Please share away...


Linking back to...

0 comments:

Post a Comment